Niche Electrical & Solar
Niche Electrical and Solar, based locally on the Central Coast, offer licensed and experienced electricians for all your Level 2 Accredited Service Provider (ASP) needs. We pride ourselves on our reputation, honest expert advice, reasonable prices and quality work you can trust. With Niche Electrical you can be ensured all wiring and electrical work we undertake will be safe and to industry standard.
Level 2 Accredited
Niche Electrical and Solar offer qualified Level 2 ASP’s to assist you with:
- disconnecting/reconnecting your home or business from the network (Class 2A)
- installing or replacing an overhead service to connect your premises to the network (Class 2C)
- installing, removing or replacing an electricity meter and energising an installation (Class 2D)
As Level 2 ASPs we are authorised by Ausgrid and accredited by the NSW Department of Resources and Energy.
As Level 2 ASPs we are authorised according to government legislation to install, repair or maintain the overhead service lines between your premises and the electricity network. This ensures that the work we carry out is in accordance with Ausgrid’s Electricity Network Safety Management System and Ausgrid’s Electricity Safety Rules and their Network Standards.
“I write to express our sincere gratitude for the rewiring work you have recently completed for us. My wife and I expected to have a great deal of disruption with such a project and for some time dreaded the prospect of having the work done. We were well aware of the difficulties the job would entail for anyone carrying out the work. Again, our sincere thanks for a job extremely well done.”
Craig, Bateau Bay
“We were impressed with Matt’s punctuality, knowledge and attention to detail. In all he was professional carrying out his work”
Sue Philips, Terrigal
“I had confidence that the work Matt carried out was safely done”
Tom Cole, Bateau Bay
“Matt, is switched on, price aware, reliable and I felt we would be safe in his hands”
Ray Black, Long Jetty
“You expect quality work from a professional and that’s what I received from Matt at Niche Electrical. He spent time going over the job spec with me so he fully understood what we wanted and he offered the advice on the best way forward. Great communication and high quality work. Thanks”
Trevor Dean, Long Jetty
Is your switchboard safe?
The switchboard is electrically the heart of the home and where most house fires start. If your switchboard is old, still has porcelain fuses and contains an asbestos panel; to be safe, it will need replacing or upgrading.
At Niche Electrical we take great comfort in knowing we leave Central Coast homes and families much safer after our work is completed.
Services we offer
- The right advice so you can get the service you need
- Solving your electrical problems and giving advice on how to fix it
- Disconnect/reconnect of services
- Switchboard upgrades
- Upgrading of single-phase supply to three phase supply
- Repairing, relocating or replacing points of attachment and house service fuses and blown barge fuses
- Upgrading consumer mains – points of attachment to meter boards
- Supplying, replacing or altering service mains – we are licensed to assist you safely with mains power from the street to your switchboard
- Supplying and installing new metering
- Replacing or relocating metering
- Installing metering for tenancy separation
- Installing metering for solar generation
- Connection and disconnection from the Ausgrid electricity network
- Replacing, removal or installation of private poles
- Removal of old asbestos switch panels and replacements with new compliant panels
- Supplying and installing builder’s permanent or temporary boards with poles
- Maintenance, testing and inspection services
- Recommending energy saving initiatives to assist in saving you money
- Storm damage repairs